Speakers announced for FinTech LIVE Virtual New York 2023
The first group of speakers have been announced for FinTech LIVE Virtual New York, our fully remote virtual conference coming on 3 May 2023.
They include senior representatives from Booking.com, Capgemini, BCB Group, Google Maps Platform and First Horizon.
FinTech LIVE Virtual New York is a fully virtual conference, which will be held from 10:25-16:00 EDT (7:25-13:00 PDT). Streaming remotely to virtual audiences around the world, it will feature an array of keynote speakers, interactive fireside chats and lively panel discussions. Register now for free to attend this exclusive one-day event.
Register now: FinTech LIVE Virtual New York 2023
1. Romain Berthome, Group Product Manager at Booking.com
2. Farzad Pezeshkpour, Chief Technology Officer at BCB Group
3. Sabine VanderLinden, CEO and Managing Partner at Alchemy Crew
4. Pradeep Singh, Head of FinTech & DeFi at Capgemini
5. Lulu Chang, Investor at Canopi
6. Ken Hart, CEO & Founder at Snowdrop Solutions
7. Nicola Dalmazzo, Head of Finance EMEA at Google Maps Platform
8. Tyler Craft, SVP and Head of VirtualBank & Fintech at First Horizon
Interested in attending? Save your seat at FinTech Magazine's virtual conference on 3rd May. Click here to register for FinTech LIVE Virtual New York 2023.
- Starling Bank Founder and CEO Anne Boden steps downBanking
- QED Investors lands $925m in funding for fintech investmentFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Top 10 UK fintechs by total fundingFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Kiwi raises $80mn to offer credit to Latino migrants in USFinancial Services (FinServ)