Whether you attend virtually or in person, it will give you a chance to network with C-Level executives, share ideas with industry pioneers, and walk away with actionable, unique insights to bolster your business and career.
By the end of the three-day event, you will have seen the latest innovations in both FinTech and InsurTech. You will be able to see how companies like yours are tackling the problems that keep you up at night, engage in a community that many struggle to access, and share your ideas with people who care as much as you do.
How can you attend?
In the post-Covid era, not everybody wants to travel for events. So FinTech and InsurTech Live will be completely hybrid. That means you can attend the event in person or virtually - with no disadvantages to people who don’t make the trip to the Tobacco Dock.
FinTech and InsurTech Live is happening in the Tobacco Dock in London, a ten-minute walk from Tower Bridge. For more information on the location, click here.
There’s no need to worry about missing out if you choose not to attend in person. You can still absorb all the information, interact with other attendees and enjoy the conference experience on our virtual platform.
There will be live feeds from all of the stages (also available on-demand after the event) as well as virtual networking areas. So not being able to travel is no reason to miss your chance to gather with the industry.
Leda Glyptis is the Chief Client Officer of 10x Banking. Alongside this role, she is also the Chairman of the Board at Geophy, and the Non Executive Director of SimplyPayMe. Prior to these positions, she was the Chairman of the Board at findexable, The Chief Innovation Officer of QNB Group, and a Director at Sapient. She was also the Chief Executive Officer 11 FS Foundry.
Leda joins other world-class speakers including:
- John Duigenan, CTO, Distinguished Engineer & VP, Financial Services Sector, IBM Sales at IBM
- Paul Harvey, Paul Harvey, CEO of Adiona Insurance
- James Daley, Managing Director at Fairer Finance
- Heather Smith, Managing Director at LV= General Insurance
- Dan King, Co-founder at Insurance DataLab
- Gareth Wilson, Vice President | Head of UK Banking & Capital Markets | FSSBU & UK at Capgemini
- Marchela Georgieva, Co-founder & COO of Capto
- Alexis Chevallot, Co-founder & CEO of Capto
- Leda Glyptis, Chief Client Officer at 10x Future Technologies
- Anastasia Fokina, Chief Operations & Digital Transformation Officer at Home Credit Việt Nam
- Emily Manganyi, Head of Technology Audit at Absa
- Ben Collins, Senior Director, Financial Services Industry Marketing at Sage Intacct
- Amir Ghaly, Vice President MEA at Centili
We have completely FREE in-person and virtual tickets, make the most of this today: https://fintechmagazine.com/live/168554