Jumio KYX: Love customers, hate fraud
ID verification solutions provider Jumio has announced the release of a new end-to-end identity and eKYC platform.
Designed to help build, maintain and reinforce trust for a company’s end-user, no matter which industry they operate in is highly adaptive and capable of straddling the middle ground between convenience and security.
The KYX Engine is a composite of user experience expertise, AI (artificial intelligence) and machine learning, custom workflows, coverage in 200 countries across 3,500 ID types, and ‘bank grade’ security and compliance features.
Identity corroboration uses a broad range of validators, including biometrics, third-party ID confirmation, and broad databases. Furthermore, active fraud detection can pick up anomalies, conduct blocklist checks, and in some cases request more verification information like a selfie.
Jumio’s new release further solidifies its position as a trusted identity solutions leader:
- It has validated over 300 million identities worldwide so far
- The company now has 1,500 employees spread across 12 offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America
- Has received industry recognition for its growth, innovation and the quality of its technology
Image source: Jumio
- SecurityScorecard: Compliance with DORA faces uphill battleFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Encompass: How banks can use technology to stay competitiveBanking
- Fraud and identity platform Bureau extends Series A raiseFinancial Services (FinServ)
- The risks of money laundering in the metaverseCrypto