Aon partners with insurtech startup for AI Data underwriting
Insurance company Aon has entered into a strategic alliance with Zesty.ai in a move it says will “revolutionise underwriting”.
The San Francisco-based insurtech startup uses AI to enhance the property underwriting capabilities of insurers like Aon, which is a leading provider of risk, retirement and health solutions.
Zesty.ai’s technology provides access to more than 130bn data points to enable risk analysis and informed pricing. The startup uses AI to remotely analyse satellite and aerial imagery as well as other data sources.
- Alipay partners with Walgreens to serve Chinese customers in US
- PayPal: five things you might not have known
- Who to look out for at Money20/20 Asia
- Read the latest issue of FinTech Magazine!
Jobay Cooney, Senior Managing Director and Head of InsurTech for Aon, commented: “Aon is committed to helping clients adopt new technologies that advance their strategic initiatives. We chose to partner with Zesty.ai as they have demonstrated that they are an innovative leader in the space and that insurers can derive value from their granular data and visual assessments.”
Attila Toth, CEO, Zesty.ai, said: “As a nimble insurtech, Zesty.ai can bring the latest technologies, such as AI, machine learning and Big Data analytics to the Property & Casualty insurance industry. In collaboration with Aon, we can offer carriers a powerful, data-driven solution to better underwrite, manage risk and delight customers with a digital buying experience.”
- What do financial experts say about the future of fintech?Financial Services (FinServ)
- Global PayEX optimises working capital via AR/AP automation
- Fintech sitcom explores AI challenges and the war on talentFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Championing customer experience in FS with AIFinancial Services (FinServ)