MoneyLion: Challenger Bank or FinTech App?
Is MoneyLion the new US Challenger Bank or simply another FinTech App?
MoneyLion - America's most powerful financial membership.
Let's take a look at who MoneyLion are shall we:
So they say they are the world's most innovative finance and technology company, we certainly think they're cool....
Founded in 2013
HQ: New York, USA
Locations: San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Kuala Lumpur
CEO: Dee Choubey
As the CEO and Founder of MoneyLion, Diwakar (Dee) Choubey relies on his 15+ years of experience in the investment/private banking and technology industries to help millions of Americans save, earn and invest. Dee has spent the better part of the fintech revolution understanding and leading change by building products and teams with the sole mission of making powerful financial tools accessible to all consumers who are looking for ways to reach their life goals.
Dee Choubey - Mission Statement (It's Bold for sure):
Rewire the American banking system so that we can positively change the financial path for every hard-working American.
So find out for yourself how cool they are - www.moneylion.com
MoneyLion is a leading mobile finance platform that empowers consumers to take control of their financial lives through better products for borrowing, saving, and investing. Founded in 2013 by a team of leading technologists and financiers, MoneyLion uses superior analytics and machine learning-based risk technology to gain a 360-degree view of its users’ personal finances, enabling better underwriting and the development of tailored financial product offers. With its built-in system of referrals, points and rewards, MoneyLion endorses good financial behavior.
- Raisin joins N26, Revolut and Monzo in the State-side rush
- FinTech Profile: What makes Challenger Bank N26 tick?
- Startup spotlight: Dacxi, the crowd finance pioneer
- Read the latest edition of FinTech Magazine, here!
For more information on all topics for FinTech, please take a look at the latest edition of FinTech magazine.
- Five reasons why millionaires are back investing in BitcoinCrypto
- New Fintech regulations and the changing climate of 2023Financial Services (FinServ)
- WEF Great Reset could fail if crypto remains unregulatedCrypto
- FINTECH LIVE VIRTUAL event reveals May 2023 'Save-the-date'Financial Services (FinServ)