How business payments expert Checkout helps eTraveli
By Bizclik Editor
May 19, 2020
Checkout offers a best-in-class payments platform for enterprise businesses worldwide
Checkout was formed in 2012 and uses innovative technology to streamline the payments function for enterprise customers into one seamless solution.
This incorporates a global acquiring network, a state-of-art platform and advanced data-driven monitoring tools. Together, these improve the overall effectiveness, speed, data transparency and reliability of payments for global businesses.
Three core benefits of using Checkout’s platform are:
- Faster processing: when traditionally separate payments technologies are combined into a single platform overall processing speed is increased.
- Complete data transparency: clients have full visibility throughout the entire payments life
- Conversion optimisation: Checkout’s intelligent fraud solution lets customers find the right balance between customer experience and risk management.
Read our exclusive profile on Checkout here.
For more information on all topics for FinTech, please take a look at the latest edition of FinTech magazine.
- Mohil on the environmental connection with how we spendFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Currencycloud's Richard Arundel talks cross-border paymentsFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Microsoft and Stripe partner for Teams Payments launchDigital Payments
- Stripe's UK Head of Engineering talks 'women in fintech'Digital Payments