Your flash guide to the Paris Fintech Forum 2020
With the Paris Fintech Forum just under a week away, FinTech Magazine gives you all the information you need to know ahead of the summit.
The Paris FinTech Forum 2020 is back for its fifth year and this edition is absolutely packed with speakers and events from all of the top finance companies and startups across the industry. Taking place from Tue, 28 Jan 2020 – Wed, 29 Jan 2020, this year's event will take place at the historical Paris Stock Exchange, Palais Brongniart, Paris, France.
Over 250 speakers are confirmed with some of the biggest names in finance who will share their experience of the industry along with predictions for the future across seven stages. This year's event expects to see over 2,600 delegates from 70 countries attend.
- Finovate 2020 Berlin: Everything you need to know
- Money20/20: personalisation, fintech and UN climate change
- Cryptocurrency Focus: Coinbase - the Global Digital Wallet
- Read the latest edition of FinTech Magazine, here!
Key players in Fintech
The 2020 event will host a number of major players in the fintech industry who will be delivering keynotes:
- Hikmet Ersek, President and CEO, Western Union
- Nikhil Rathi, CEO, London Stock Exchange
- Eric Lombard, Managing Director, Caisse des Dépôts
- Cédric O, State secretary for digital affairs, French Government
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
- Nik Storonsky, CEO, Revolut
- Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chairman, Mastercard
- Sergey Solonin, Chairman, Qiwi
Companies that will also be represented at the event include: Visa, Spring Labs, Active Asset Allocation, LionX, Everex, Ma French Bank, IDnow, Cube, Rabobank, ING, BNP Paribas and Banque de France.
Check back tomorrow for our personal picks on the top speakers to see at the Paris Fintech Forum!
For more information on all topics for FinTech, please take a look at the latest edition of FinTech magazine.