Klarna announces partnership with Samsung Electronics
Klarna has announced a new partnership with Samsung today, to provide Samsung.com customers with its pay-later services.
Under the new partnership, Samsung.com customers can pay for products in three new ways:
Purchase now and pay 30 days later
Buy now and spread the cost across three monthly payments
Buy now and spread the cost for up to four years
Along with today’s announcement, the Swedish bank announced that it is going to continue its support of the Samsung Flagship programme
Nick White, Online Director at Samsung UK & Ireland, commented: “At Samsung, we never shy away from big ideas and innovation, so it was only right that we partnered with a payments company that shares our values and vision. Klarna does exactly that — and its exceptional user experience for both new and existing customers will allow us to give online shoppers the most seamless experience possible.”
- “House of Klarna” pop-up opens to the UK public today
- Will we see a cashless society by 2023?
- Onfido, Monzo and Revolut top FinTech50 2019
- Read the latest edition of FinTech Magazine, here!
Luke Griffiths, General Manager at Klarna UK, added: “We are delighted to grow our partnership with Samsung and to be working with a truly visionary and innovative global brand. By offering our payment options online, Samsung.com is showing its ongoing commitment to enhancing the customer experience through cutting edge technology in its retail offering.
“Whether buying a phone, TV or washing machine, Klarna will empower Samsung.com customers with greater flexibility over how, when and where they pay, to best meet their needs. We look forward to further developing this partnership and driving results for Samsung in a highly competitive market.”
For more information on all topics for FinTech, please take a look at the latest edition of FinTech Magazine.
- J.P. Morgan Payments – Transforming Treasury via Technology
- Klarna's expansion into US$1tn travel sector takes flightDigital Payments
- Signifyd: Avoiding FOMO through Payments OrchestrationFinancial Services (FinServ)
- The evolution of payments: impacts on customer experienceFinancial Services (FinServ)