Webinar: Citizens Bank to provide a transformation roadmap
A live webinar led by Citizens Bank will explore how it managed to digitally transform vital processes.
Taking place on 7th July 3pm BST, the event, entitled ‘How Citizens Bank digitally transformed credit card fraud and claims processes’, is still open for .
Speakers will include Tom Dixon, Senior VP at ; Marlando Rhule, Professional Services Director at ; and Darshan Jain, Senior Director at .
Pooling together a diverse range of competencies, including finance, software, and automation tech, they will primarily discuss three pertinent agenda topics:
- How Citizens Bank re-imagined its credit card fraud and claims processes
- What building blocks made up its old system and how they were transformed
- How core technologies were leveraged to reduce errors, speed up resolution time, and create better experiences for customers.
With legacy systems continuing to increase operational costs, reduce innovation capacity, and deteriorate reputations in the banking sector, the need to investigate what can be done has never been more urgent. Citizens Bank is offering a frontline perspective and practical advice for what can be achieved.
Does that sound valuable to your organisation? Register for the event .
- How is a redefined CFO prepared for disruption?Financial Services (FinServ)
- Fintech sitcom explores AI challenges and the war on talentFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Executive Q&A: James Crosby, CEO and CTO at FencoreFinancial Services (FinServ)
- Kushki hits unicorn status after US$100mn Series BDigital Payments